Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Preparations!!!


Preparations….43 Days Left!!

God has been so faithful to provide in every way!

My core (small group) sponsors a little boy at Casa de Amor, and wanted to do something special for him. Something special for him turned into something special for all of the older kids, and we ended up with a Tie-Dye party! The girls donated time, T-shirts, tie-dye supplies, and creativity, and we ended up with a beautiful stack of T-shirts for the kids. Each shirt was prayed over, and will be worn shortly by kids who are very loved- by people they don’t even know.


My family also has donated their spare change, which ended up being quite a bit! It was not, however, meant to be carried in a shoe box.
In two weeks, we will have a Bolivian Taco night to raise funds as well. There are unfortunately no such thing as Bolivian Tacos, but I pray that God will use this night to show his love for all of His children, here in Denton, and in Cochabamba as well. Please pray with me in this! I am so thankful to be surrounded by friends and family that not only love me, but love Jesus, and His children. Thank you all for your obedience, encouragement, and support!
If you would like to support  Casa de Amor  or come to Bolivian Taco Night on April 19th, you can visit their website at www.casadeamor.org , like them on Facebook  at https://www.facebook.com/casadeamorbolivia?fref=ts, or email me at danyellegraves@my.unt.edu







No comments:

Post a Comment

How Can I Pray for Bolivia & COVID-19?

  Covid 19 has affected Bolivia in many ways, but these are three main three areas that stand out, and ways we can pray . 1.        Mid-Ma...